Tuesday, April 12, 2016

LIFE - EPISODE 1 . PILOT LOVE


I think few years have been passed.  As I try to remember , actually lot of time has passed, but still I can picture her clearly.
  the spark in her eyes, which made me to turn and look her again.
  her non-stop chit chat, even though half of the time I was not able to catch the speed by which she use to chat , but was happy to look in her eyes which somehow use to speak to me.
  her confidence and trust in me
 
She was not picture-perfect, few pounds extra , but still somehow when I use to be with her, there was a peaceful calmness. Its like with her my soul got connected.

Have you ever observed, when you are thirsty....any drink apart from water will not quench your thirst. It was the same, first our soul got connected , the question of differences never occurred.


Life is very simply yet complicated.  Parents try to do what they think is good for their children, children try to do what good for parents.  Never they sit together and discuss what makes them happy.

Our first fight occurred over a petty matter, ....it seems petty now, on looking back.

She wanted to go home , to see her parents. Me a born recluse, had deep attachment with only one person and hence it appeared terrible to me to be separated from her for 1 week.

Second time we fought when she came back from home and told me she didn't enjoy her stay.
How can you say a person that he is correct after not listening to him ?
Yet within one month she again went home , even though for just 2 days.

I met within an accident, a minor one, just some bruise on hand and leg.  I can't tell my family as they will get worried about me. Friends, all they say is  LARGER wounds were inflicted on MAHARANA PRATAP...........assholes,

I miss her, she would have taken care of me.

I remember , even though it was just bad cold and fever, she made it sure I was taking steam , taking my medicines at correct time.


What went wrong ....mayb the small things which no one care to observe. We are too busy to see only the big details.



No comments:

Post a Comment