Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sitting at the airport




So i am leaving for my home town. I arrived at the airport quite early....very early. One of my friend told that their is lounge area before getting the tickets and I can go and rest their.

But as it happens most of time, these are inaccurate information.  lounge area was there only after the security check.

So now I am waiting , before I can get tickets.  So what to do.

Not habitual to listen to music late at night, no interest in watching movies , having no book to read.
Can't run, Can't stretch in public.

So only option left is watch people. :)

One person is managing her bags. Some airport staff are checking out girls.  Person few chairs next to me also have nothing better to do, but just moving his hands over his beard.

nothing special happening. No one is looking suspicious. then how can I make a great suspense story.

Sud I do something. rather than looking for a character outside ..sud i be the character and the narrator .

There is a couple who came and just sit next to me.  having 2 buttermilk packet. Who drink butter milk late at night.

Also this is diwali weekend . So lot of airport staff is in traditional dress.

Still 20 minutes to go before i get my tickets.

Also my fav team liverpool are winning.

So in a snapshot if u see the plot is ready.

Place Airport full of people carrying bags, security also present.
diwali weekend and football match .

Anything can trigger my story to move ahead.

Anyone security threat...somneone bag missing ...some one child missing... some one missing flight due to match.

But in reality nothing is happening.

one person has opened his bags...there is saving kit ...2 jeans ...but nothing of importance.

person next to me, the couple I told u about ...was combing his hair...which he is losing. Now they are taking selfies.  this is biggest idiotic thing now a days in fashion.

One person is wearing red devils jacket...aka man united fan .. team i dislike the most.

Well  time for me to leave ...lets see after I go to lounge do i find something good.


No comments:

Post a Comment