Monday, July 6, 2009

I CAN DO ANYTHING

I m the force ,fear me
i m the king , dear me
i m the wind,i m the strom
  i m the one u sud fear from

I brk the barriers,i blew the balustrade
I m always on my crusades

  I don't hav songs of praise,ballets of conquest
but these things i don't regret

I will never stop,i will never rest
i m better than the best

Glory is not 4 me,shame i don't hav
win is the only thing which i craves

No goals stop me,no aim beholds me
no proses no literary doses can hav me

I don't hav limits,i m infinite
starting frm horizon,where even imagination can't feed

I m phantom,i m ghost
shapeless,shadowless and having no cost

I break all notions
can't be held by emotions
i m the motion

I m here to change,breaking the static chains
to mov the wheels of growth,and getting my empire mould

© CHETAN SINGH RATHORE

No comments:

Post a Comment